We have decided to extend the deadline for the 2021 call for Pro-Bono Proposals. We are doing that since many of the planned project have been put on hold due to the covid situation.
The Pro Bono tradition started as an activity at the Global Community meeting in Billund. In order, to make the opportunity more widely available the call is now made global here on our community site
The overarching idea is to bring the power of the method into arenas where it is needed but not accessible.
In short, the requirements for proposal and project are:
· The Facilitator will donate their development and facilitation time
· The Facilitator will write and publish a Public blog and do a presentation at one or more community meetings. The presentations can be virtual or in person
· The Association will donate the material and the shipping
And the successful proposal is as a minimum characterized by:
· Using LSP with a non-traditional target group
· Using LSP to create solutions in fields where it is not normally used
· Bringing LSP to people who cannot afford it in normal circumstances, typically not-for-profit
When selecting the proposal, we will consider the above, as well the number of people impacted, how deep and sustainable the impact is (can be expected to be)
This year we are offering 2 “Pro-Bono packs”, each consisting of:
1 x Identity and landscape kit
1 x Connections Kit
12 Starter Kits
You apply by mailing Per and Robert by September 1, 2021. Our attention span dictates that proposals should not be longer than 500 words.
The chosen projects will be announced on this blog and at the Billund community meeting, which will take place in Denmark October 5 – 6, 2021